FROM VISION TO UNIQUE SPECIMEN
With our micromosaics, we allow our customers to choose the artwork they want for their projects, both interior and exterior.
“Elegant, aesthetic, very diverse in design, reliably calculable, to plan and install in project execution — these are the criteria we meet with micro mosaic.”
For nature squared, Martin Ehrath developed new surfaces for use in the highest luxury segment. Distinctive experiences that tell the viewer a story and “touch” him. In recent years, he has created extraordinary materials made of black shells, tobacco leaves and iridescent bird feathers for Montblanc, Porsche and Rolls Royce, among others.
In close collaboration with the most experienced experts in their respective fields of ceramic production, colouring and firing as well as installation and grouting
we offer the most uniform performance in the closest coordination within an order. Through our joint development of Micro Mosaic we offer
highest precision and adherence to delivery dates
The aim was to find a material to perfectly meet all of the requirements below:
- Fulfill all test requirements in automotive, architecture, marine and aviation with certificaions and approvals (SOLAS, fire safety,…)
- Highest degree of freedom for designers and architects for individualization and development of customer-specific patterns
- Cultural reference to craft arts
- Implementation with extreme qualitative precision
- The new product must have be flexible in terms of both technology and design
- Technical and artistic advice in the pre-production process
- Project management and quality assurance
- Production of the standard pattern collection with individual image motivs
- Easy assembly to the micro-mosaics
Graveur und Gründer
Giesselsdorf 45A‑8354 St. Anna am AigenStyria / AUSTRIA
+43(0)664 128 2464
+49 (0)171 41 22222
NEW SPACES ARE EMERGING
REALISING NEW IDEAS WITH PROFESSIONALS & EXPERTISE
In association with the most experienced specialist companies, we have already been able to build up a stable team for our production during the development of Micro Mosaic. Highest technical competence and craftsmanship are combined here.
HIGHEST EXPERTISE IN GLAZING AND FIRING
For over 300 years, a wide variety of ceramic objects have been produced in the family business in the ceramic community of Stoob in Burgenland.
Here, mainly clay masses from the well-known Stoober clay deposit are sold to ceramists, artists, schools and private individuals.
Based on the wealth of experience and the high level of development competence in the production of building ceramics, our Micro Mosaics are fired in colour here in a special firing process.
Friedl Graf is significantly involved in the development of the patented process and is a reliable guarantor of our quality!
CRAFTSMANSHIP MEETS CREATIVITY
HARSCH Fliese + Stein uses a special technique to create oversized images of original works of art. This creates a new perspective on special works!
The connection between art and craftsmanship has always been very important to HARSCH — the company has been working with international artists for years.
The company has developed a particular penchant for unusual wall decorations.
HARSCH has therefore been our exclusive partner for the professional planning and implementation of our micro mosaics since the very beginning.
FOR DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS
For Architects and Designers and commissioned artists
When you contact us for a project, we will want to know a few things to start with.
1. Where do you want the Quatome Micro Mosaics as this will define the grouting.
Is it indoor or outdoor, in a wet environment like a bathroom, sauna, hammam or swimming pool?
Is it a commercial environment? A hotel or shopping centre?
2. Do you have an artwork in your possession you want to render into micro mosaics, or does it still have to be created? We can search for artists if you have a concept to start from.
3. once an artwork is available, we will use it as a base to begin the construction of the Micro Mosaic and the glazing procedure.
4. We will create a partial sample of the work in Micro Mosaics with the correct color-coding for you to sign off. (Included in cost price). After which we will produce and install the final Micro Mosaic artwork.
5. Our pricing is all inclusive, from the start of the concept to the final installation.
We can develop your own bespoke pattern, please contact us for technical specifications.
Quatome Micro Mosaics can be the “canvas” for any style, figurative, non-figurative, abstract. There are no limitations.
The size of Quatome Micro Mosaics is endless. From coffee table tops, door inlays for cupboards, to wall decorations in various areas, to swimming pool floors, and if necessary, we can cover the Great Wall of China.…
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
Get to know me without obligation